Dan Roberts, Author and Founder of PPC hubbub, was interviewed by Abdul Hafez of Growth Hacking about his time in the industry and why he looked to set up PPC hubbub.
Podcast Interview Questions:
- Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself, your background and how you got into Paid search?
- You’ve clearly got many certifications from Google Certified (Fundamentals, Advanced, Google Shopping Certified), IPA Search Certification (Passed with Credit), Bing Certified, and much more, how important do you think earning certificates are in the paid industry?
- Can you share some fundamental steps for anyone to take once launching their first search campaign?
- What success stories can you share on paid search campaigns you’ve ran with clients?
- How do you manage a paid search team?
- What blogs/podcast do you recommend people to read and list too, to learn about paid search?
For this, and more, follow them here: growthhackingmedia.com
PPC hubbub (ppchubbub.com) is a platform for PPC professionals to share their views, insight, and best practice around the latest news, updates and topics in Paid Search and Search Engine Marketing.
Latest posts by PPC hubbub (see all)
- Best of 2017: PPC hubbub Top Posts - December 29, 2017
- Google – Year in Search Trends 2017 - December 16, 2017
- Growth Hacking Podcast – Dan Roberts is Interviewed - September 28, 2017